GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
SAS ISENJI PRODUCTION for the brand MICHELEDEYAWE
Head office: 2 rue Jules Ferry 95880 Enghien-les-bains
Siret number 90490220200012 R.S.C. PONTOISE.
All orders placed on the site are subject to these general conditions of sale.
The company previously named reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time the present general conditions of sale on the website: micheledeyawe.com.
The latter, appearing online at the time of the order, will be applicable to any transaction.
1 - THE CUSTOMER
The Customer declares that he/she is a natural person, at least 18 years old and has the legal capacity or parental authorization to place an order on the site. When registering personal data of the Customer in the "my account" section, the latter must ensure the accuracy and completeness of the mandatory data requested. In the event of error in the wording of the co-ordinates of the recipient, the administrators of the site peulhvagabond.com could not be held responsible for the difficulties and/or the impossibility of delivery of the product. The site micheledeyawe.com reserves the right to cancel any order when the IP address of the customer will be domiciled in a country different from the address of invoicing and/or delivery.
2 - THE PRODUCTS
The items presented on the Micheledeyawe.com website are made-to-order items that may differ slightly from the product photographs.
As the items can be customized, returns are possible in case of non-conformity with the confirmed order. In this case, after return of the product not worn or used, in its original packaging, our customer service will proceed either to the exchange of the product or to the refund according to the situation. The return period should not exceed 7 days from the date of receipt.
3 - THE ORDER
Ordering on micheledeyawe.com is subject to compliance with the procedures set up by the site administrators. These procedures consist of a series of mandatory steps to be followed in order to validate the customer's order.
When placing a first order via the Internet, new customers must create a "customer account", a login, and a password. A password will be requested and an email automatically generated by our website to the email address when creating your account.
At the validation of your cart, you will be directed to your account via a secure connection recalling the contents of your order.
You will be asked to choose a payment method and to confirm your billing and delivery addresses.
We ask you to be careful about the accuracy of the information provided. Your order will be final only after you click on the FINAL VALIDATION tab.
When you register the order, the sale is considered concluded (agreement on the goods and the price).
A confirmation email summarizing the order (products, price, availability of products, quantity ...) will be sent to the customer by the site Peulhvagabond.com. For this purpose, the customer formally accepts the use of electronic mail for the confirmation of the contents of his order.
A second email is sent to you to confirm the acceptance of the payment. We strongly recommend that you keep ALL emails regarding your order. The information you provide remains confidential. We are responsible for protecting your privacy.
We will not use the information we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. You expressly authorise us to pass on information or obtain information about you from third parties (including your credit card number) in order to confirm your identity, validate your credit card and authorise the transaction.
4 - PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
4.1. Price display
The prices of the products are indicated in €uros.
All taxes included for metropolitan France and the European Union, excluding shipping costs. The total price of the order (all taxes and shipping costs included) is indicated in the basket.For overseas departments, Switzerland and all other countries outside the European Union, the sales prices displayed are deemed to be tax-free and therefore cannot be subject to a VAT deduction. The customer acknowledges that he is considered as the official importer and that he may, depending on the country or overseas department of delivery chosen at the time of the order, have to pay customs and/or import duties according to the legislation in force in the said country or overseas department.The micheledeyawe.com website reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the rates in effect at the time the order is registered, subject to availability.
4.2 Terms of payment
The products are payable on the day of the effective order.
The payment of purchases is made by :
-Credit card: the Customer accesses a dedicated space provided by the online payment solution provider Paiement SP PLUS, which ensures the security and registration of the payment order. In this regard, the Customer expressly acknowledges that the communication of his/her credit card number to the micheledeyawe.com website constitutes authorization to debit his/her account for the amount of the products ordered.
- Paypal: If you have paid with PayPal, your eligible purchases are automatically protected.
4.3. Proof of Payment
The data recorded and kept by the micheledeyawe.com website constitutes proof of the order and of all transactions made. The data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of the financial transactions.
5- APPLICABLE LAW
Any order implies the customer's acceptance of the General Terms of Sale. These general conditions of sale are governed by French law. In case of dispute, only the French Courts will be competent. In the event of difficulty or complaint at the time of an order, the customer can address the team of the site via firstname.lastname@example.org or with +33(0)616912763 to find an amicable solution.
6 - LEGAL NOTICES
- Identification of the Company: The Site www.micheledeyawe.com is published and operated by SAS Isenji Production with a capital of 1000 euros, whose head office is located at 2 rue Jules Ferry - 95880 Enghien-les-bains, registered in the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Pontoise under number B 904902202, VAT number FR 16904902202.
- Director of Publication: Michele Deyawe - Hosting: wix.com ltd 40 Tel Aviv Port - Tel Aviv - 6350671 Jaffa
- Contact: email@example.com or 0616912763 (Number not surcharged at the cost of a local call) Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Identification de la Société :
Le Site www.micheledeyawe.com est édité et exploité par la Société SAS Isenji Production au capital de 1000 euros, dont le siège social est situé au 2 rue Jules Ferry - 95880 Enghien-les-bains, immatriculée au Registre du commerce et des sociétés (RCS) de Pontoise sous le numéro B 904902202, n° TVA FR 16904902202.
- Directeur de la Publication : Michele Deyawe
- Hébergement : wix.com ltd
40 port de Tel Aviv - Tel Aviv - 6350671 Jaffa
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org ou 0616912763 (Numéro non surtaxé au prix d'un appel local) du lundi au vendredi de 14h à 18h
Table of Contents
1. Data controller and Data Protection Officer.
2. What Data do we collect and when?
3. For what purposes and on what legal grounds is your Data used?
4. How long do we keep your Data?
5. Who are the recipients of your Data?
6. Transfer of your Data outside the European Union.
7. What are your rights and how to exercise them?
8. Security and confidentiality of payments
How do we fight against credit card fraud?
o Keeping your credit card number for future payments
9. Social networks
10. Privacy and password
11. Management of cookies, SDK and other trackers
1. Person in charge of processing and Data Protection Officer
The company Isenji Production, SAS with a capital of 1000 Euros, whose head office is located at - 2 rue Jules Ferrys- 95880 Enghien-les-bains, registered in the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Pontoise B 904902202, is responsible for the processing of Personal Data concerning you, under the conditions described in this policy
micheledeyawe.com has a data protection officer and a "Privacy" unit that can be contacted for any questions relating to your Personal Data by email at the following address: email@example.com.
2. What Data do we collect and when?
When you use our Site and our services, we may collect the following Data about you:
- name, first name, title ;
- postal address(es);
- information necessary for delivery (floor, access code etc.);
- date of birth;
- email address;
- IP address, type of terminal, advertising identifier, browser used, access provider;
- name of the sponsor and/or the sponsored participant;
- telephone number;
- order history (e.g. purchase amounts, number and references of products ordered) and other data related to the follow-up of the commercial relationship;
- correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with our customer service;
- transaction numbers;
- history of your visits and navigation (pages visited, brands and/or products preferred, links you clicked on, actions taken on the Site, time spent per page, etc.);
- location information at the time of connection and order confirmation;
- credit card numbers which are collected and processed by our service providers in charge of payment management, and under the conditions set out in article 8 below; we also process a truncated part of your credit card numbers which does not allow us to carry out a transaction;
- data allowing us to remember your contact and communication preferences and your choices regarding data processing and cookies.
This data is collected (i) when you fill in dedicated forms on our Site (when you create your account or complete it or when you fill in certain fields, for example during a competition), (ii) when you place an order on our Site, (iii) when you contact our customer service department and (iv) more generally when you connect to and browse our Site, via cookies and tracers (see article 11 below for details of our policy on cookies).
If you log in to our Site using Facebook authentication, we will also have access to your public profile information, and, depending on the choices you have made via Facebook, the email address you have provided on Facebook.However, we will never post anything on your Facebook profile;
- When you choose to share our sales on social networks via the buttons dedicated to this purpose.
On the basis of the contract between us and/or our legitimate interest, your Data is processed for the following purposes
- to allow access to and use of our site;
- to ensure the management of your orders and the delivery of products and/or services ordered on our Site
- to provide the services you have subscribed to on our Site and in particular to receive our newsletters
- to elaborate statistics and segmentations, studies and analyses in order to improve our services and the knowledge of our customers;
- to manage customer relations and satisfaction;
- to manage the requests related to the exercise of your rights;
- manage transactions and fight against fraud (e.g.: implementation of security measures in particular to fight against credit card fraud).
On the basis of your consent, your data is also processed for the following purposes
- to receive personalized and exclusive offers as well as surveys, depending on your profile and your navigation (for example: welcome offers, birthday offers, customized exclusivities, satisfaction surveys);
- to receive our good plans;
- to carry out analyses and measurements in order to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our Site;
- to benefit from a personalized navigation experience; to benefit from a personalized advertising service, on our behalf or that of our partners, on our Site or third party media, according to your profile and your navigation;
- to benefit from our commercial and advertising offers personalized as well as those of our partners, on our Site or third party media, according to your geolocation;
- receive communications from our partners;
- receive brand alerts;
- share information on social networks.
4. How long do we keep your data?
Subject to the specific provisions concerning credit card numbers and the fight against fraud, presented in Article 8 below, your Personal Data is kept in our active database for a maximum of 3 years from your last activity on the Site, i.e. from either:
- your last purchase ;
- your last visit to our Site, provided that you have logged into your account and browsed our pages;
- the last contact from you with our customer service;
- the opening of a hyperlink in a newsletter or other commercial email that we have sent you, depending on your contact preferences.
Some of your Personal Data is however kept for short periods of time: (90) days maximum for location data, (30) days maximum for recordings of your telephone exchanges with our customer service.
A few weeks before the expiration of this period, we may contact you to ask you to indicate whether you wish to keep your account. If you do not, or if you do not respond, we will close your account and delete your Data from our active database. At this point, you will no longer be able to log into your account with your old credentials and will need to create a new one.
The deletion of your Data from our active database will be followed by a period of intermediate archiving of some of your Personal Data in order to satisfy our legal, accounting and fiscal obligations, and also to be able to manage your possible claims and requests for guarantees, within the limits of the applicable prescription periods. In the event that your Data is subsequently archived, it will be automatically and irreversibly anonymized.
In accordance with Article 6 below, you have the possibility at any time to request the deletion of all or part of your Data, to object to their processing or to request their limitation. A request for deletion of your account and/or your Personal Data will result in the deletion of your Data from our active database and the retention of some of your Personal Data in an intermediate archive, as described above.
5. Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Data may be communicated to various recipients outside the group to which Showroomprive.com belongs. These recipients are selected by us according to their competence in terms of security and confidentiality of the Data. We conclude contracts with all of these recipients to ensure that these recipients present a high level of security for the protection of your Data.
The recipients of your Personal Data are the following:
- Our service providers, who assist us in providing our services to you by taking charge, under our control, of all or part of the processing operations of your Data which are:
- Our hosting provider, which we need to store all your Data;
- Our service providers in charge of ensuring the management and security of the payments you make on our Site;
6. What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations regarding personal data, you may exercise the following rights with micheledeyawe.com:
- Access your Data, request its correction, deletion or portability;
- Request the deletion of your account and Data;
- Withdraw your consent for the future, for all or part of the processing concerned;
- Oppose the processing of your Data or request its limitation;
Finally, you can exercise all your rights by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or privacy@showr and by mail to the following address Isenji production 2 rue jules ferry 95880 Enghien-les-bains specifying :
- Your name, first name, email address;
- The subject of your request;
- The address to which the answer must be sent;
We may also ask you to provide proof of identity.
We will answer you within a maximum of 1 month from the reception of your request by our services.
In the event of a non-response or a response that seems unsatisfactory, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority:
- In France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
- In Italy, the GPDP: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/
- In Spain, the AEPD: http://www.aepd.es/
- In Portugal, the CNPD: https://www.cnpd.pt/
- In Belgium, the CPVP: https://www.privacycommission.be
- In the Netherlands, DDPD: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
7. Security and confidentiality of payments
We attach great importance to the fact that your purchases take place in the best possible security conditions. As such, your transactions are confidential, encrypted and protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). When you pay for your order by credit card, the transaction is made between you and the MONEXT group, the ADYEN group or the PAYPAL group (Braintree) recognized for their reliability in terms of Internet transactions.
We use several mechanisms within the framework of the fight against the fraud:
- When you click on the "Validate" button when placing your order, our bank checks the validity of the credit card number and ensures that it is not in opposition;
- Finally, we have set up an automated process to fight against credit card fraud. Thus, we can carry out checks to ensure the reality of your identity and address. In this context, we may proceed to checks on the information you provide us (such as: name, first name, email address, delivery address etc.) as well as on the IP address used, on a history of your orders and transactions, on the characteristics of the order concerned and finally on the credit card used (type, country of issue and partial numbers communicated by the banking and payment establishments, made up solely of the first four digits and the last two, as well as its expiry date). If necessary, we may ask you to send us by email a copy of the front of your identity card as well as a proof of residence of less than three (3) months. These documents are not kept beyond the time necessary for verification and are not transmitted to third parties. We reserve the right to cancel the order and block the account. If we do not receive the requested proofs within the time limit, we will cancel the order but will not block your account. You will be informed of the above by email.
You will have to fill in your bank details in the fields provided for this purpose when placing your order. However, and only if you give us your agreement, these bank details will be kept securely by the service providers in charge of managing payments selected by Showroomprive.com in order to be used for future payments on the Site. To do so, you just have to check the box "Remember my information" at the time of payment.
You can ask for the deletion of the registered credit card at any time:
- By going to the section "My personal information" then "My registered cards", and clicking on the small cross; or
- By writing to us at the following email address: email@example.com
10. Confidentiality and password
We do everything possible to ensure the security of your Data and your navigation on the Site.
It is important that your account is personal and that you take care not to communicate your password to a third party. Similarly, the login and unsubscribe links in the e-mails we send to you personally must not be communicated or transferred to third parties.
8. Social networks
Like most of you, we are present on many social networks like Facebook or Twitter. You can find them on our Site on several occasions:
- When you log into our Site via your Facebook account. As described in Section 2 above, we will then have access to your public profile information, and, depending on the choices you have made via Facebook, the email address you have provided on Facebook. However, we will never post anything to your Facebook profile;
- When you choose to share our sales on social networks via the dedicated buttons.
9. Confidentiality and password
We do everything possible to ensure the security of your Data and your navigation on the Site.
It is important that your account is personal and that you take care not to communicate your password to a third party. In the same way, the connection and unsubscription links present in the e-mails that we send you personally, must not be communicated or transferred to third parties.
10. Management of Cookies, SDKs and other Tracers
The Cookies used are installed by us ("first party" Cookies) or issued by our Partners ("third party" Cookies).
There are several types of cookies and they serve different purposes:
Necessary Functional Cookies: these are cookies that allow the Site to function, to use the services of our Site, to memorize the information entered on our Site (for example, access to your account or cart contents) and to secure your transaction;
Personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow you to benefit from a personalized browsing experience depending on your use. They allow us to personalize the display of the Site according to the products and services you have previously consulted and thus to adjust the content displayed to your interests;
Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow us and our partners (for example, social networks) to offer you personalized advertisements adapted to your interests and your profile, in real time, while you are browsing the Internet and on social networks. They also make it possible to diversify the advertisements that are addressed to you. If you choose no, you will still receive ads, but they will not be personalized to your profile.
Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow the analysis of navigation in order to measure the audience of the site and the services and products offered, to carry out studies and analyses on our customers and to allow the improvement of the Site and its interest. These cookies allow us to know the volumes, the frequentation and to measure the performance of the Site (for example to know, the private sales which attract the most Members, the most consulted products etc).
Geolocation: These are cookies that allow us to know your location when you connect and validate your order, allowing us and our partners to send you targeted advertising, adapted to your location.
You have control over Cookies (excluding necessary functional cookies). When you register, you have the option to accept or decline advertising, analytics, personalization and geolocation cookies. In addition, in accordance with the regulations, we periodically collect your consent to cookies (excluding necessary functional cookies).
You can at any time set your wishes regarding cookies (i) on your browser or (ii) directly on the tool developed by Showroomprive.com, accessible here
You can also configure your choices in terms of cookies via your browser: you will find below the different ways of managing your cookies depending on your browser. The configuration of each browser is described in the help menu of your browser. Some examples:
-For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
In the Internet Explorer menu, go to "Internet Options";
In the "Privacy" tab, click on the "Advanced" button;
Check the box "Override automatic cookie handling" ;
Then select: "Accept" for internal cookies, and "Deny" for third party cookies;
Save the changes by clicking "OK".
- For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.htlm?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.htlm
From the Safari menu, select "Preferences;
Go to the "Security" tab;
At the "Accept Cookies" choice, select "Only from sites I visit".
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)For Chrome™: http://support.google.com
From the Chrome menu, select "Settings;
Click "Show Advanced Settings;
Go to the "Privacy" section;
Click on the "Content Settings" tab;
In the "Cookies" paragraph (first paragraph), check the box "Block cookies and third-party site data" ;
Save the changes by clicking "OK".
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org
On the Firefox home page, click on the "Settings" tab;
Select the "Privacy" table;
In the "History" area, for the "Retention Rules" option, select "Use personalities settings for history" ;
On the "Accept third-party cookies" drop-down bar, select "Never";
Save changes by clicking "OK".
For other browsers and mobile devices, we invite you to visit the official web page of the browser or device manufacturer or consult the documentation provided.
For more information on cookies and trackers: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-autres-traceurs